Due to the nature of COVID-19, we ask each person in attendance to observe the following guidelines for the continued health and safety of our church:
1. Face masks are recommended. Face masks will be available for free.
2. Maintain social distancing. (6 feet)
a. Distancing should be kept in all directions – front, back, left, and right.
b. Sit with at least 6 feet between you and others who are not in your household.
c. Physical contact is discouraged. (handshakes, hugs, etc.)
d. You are encouraged to enjoy fellowship outdoors while maintaining social distancing before and after church.
3. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever; cough; shortness of breath; headache; sore throat; a temperature over 100.4°F), we ask that you stay home and use Facebook livestream to enjoy the church service.
4. If you have had contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and use Facebook livestream to enjoy the church service.
5. For your safety, sanitization of all church facilities will take place after each service.